Change your Body Shape...Longer, Leaner, Stronger
- Rebecca trained for 17 years in Classical Ballet & Jazz until an operation to cure a hearing impairment failed, resulting in a loss of balance, and she now needs to wear a discreet hearing aid.
- Studied Nutritional Therapy for 18 months after being diagnosed with Coeliac's Disease and Lactose Intollerence.
- Gained a HNC Sports Science in Health & Fitness.
- After a small car accident left her with a debilitating back problem, she went on to train at the world famous Pilates International Studio in London, and is now fully qualified to teach the Classical Pilates Method, including Mat, Small & Large Equipment (Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair etc.), and extensive Re-habilitation treatments which include, Sciatica, Sacroiliac, Knee and Shoulder problems and Post Natal Recovery.
- Rebecca's back and balance problems have been corrected by performing The Method.
- She regularly attends teacher training workshops with Internationally leading Pilates Instructors.
- Tims sporting background includes skateboarding, surfing, windsurfing, and now kitesurfing. He turned to Pilates in 2004 to help improve his performance in the water.
- He found Pilates so helpful in all aspects, that he has now trained and become a CYQ Level 3 Matwork Instructor.
- As well as his own classes, he is regularly found dual teaching with Rebecca.
Copyright 2010 Pembrokeshire Pilates - All Rights Reserved
Website Design and Hosting by W3 Web Designs Ltd